Monday, December 8, 2008

Berry the Explorer (Yah, she kind of looks like Dora)

All right so today I am going to blog about how creative my little Berry is. My little Berry is constantly going and constantly into things. If I turn my back for just a minute I will be surprised what I will find her exploring. Here is a list of things that I have found her doing in the past week or so.

1. Brushing her teeth/eating the entire tube of toothpaste. We had to call poison control. She just needed to drink some milk to aleviate stomach pain. She never had any stomach pain.
2. Getting into a box of cereal left out on the counter. Yeah, I know that is my fault.
3. Taking the cereal, which was raisin bran, and pouring it into the dog's dish then eating the cereal straight from the dog dish. Sick!!!! Not to mention, that will give both her and the dog diarrhea. Bluck!
4. Taking shampoo out of my sister in law's bag and putting it all over her arms.
5. Taking conditioner and rubbing it all over our poor schnoodle. That's right, a schoodle. Poodle+Schnauzer. I guess you could also call it a schnaupoo. I don't know, that is just what it is called.
6. Who knows what she will explore next. I leave the room for a moment to do something and bada boom, she turns into Berry the explorer and is drawn to chaos.

Oh well, I am sure that I can add more things, but those are only in the past 24 hours. It sure takes the Ground Hog's Day feeling out of life. Thanks for the excitement, Berry! But maybe, could you tone it down just a bit???

No comments: