Tuesday, November 4, 2008

to explode or not to explode that is the question...

Right now, I sit in front of the computer as my non-slumbering girls play about 5 feet away from me. I was attempting to put the girls down for thier daily nap and sugar absolutely would not go down. Berry, of course followed shortly after and they both started giggling and running around. I remained calm, which i am quite proud of, and thy just became a rushing wind of giggling and disobedience. Oh well. I just want to avoid any kind of confrontation today. It is a gray day and all i really want to do is put on some lounge pants and watch t.v. and as strange as it may seem, I want to clean. But, since the girls are showing no sign of calming down, I am getting in some much needed catch up time on my blog and email. As i was sitting here, my anger and annoyance faded away as I read my friend's blog (thanks sarah). I then noticed that the girls were fighting about something and the something turned out to be a soiled diaper that I guess had been accidentally left on the ground. Ewww! Kids are funny I guess.

What else to blog about? I have bangs again! I have not had bangs since 1998 when I returned home from my mission. My husband is anti-bangs and has always told me to please not get bangs. Well, I came home late from getting my hair cut and he told me that he liked my hair. I just thought that he was being nice but the next day he told me that he really liked my hair. I think that is funny because he is so anti-bangs. My bangs are not classic bangs though, they are actualy quite long and sweep to the side. I will have to take a picture and include it in my blog. I am going to learn how to put pictures on my blog and make all my high tech friends and husband proud.

1 comment:

Sarah Cox said...

Thanks for reading my blog! I am glad you like it! It is not hard to put pictures on your blog...YOU CAN DO IT! I want to see your cute hair!