Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Okay, here is this tag thing...

I think that I am supposed to write down seven little known things about myself. Here it goes.

1. I used to be addicted to rootbeer. I love rootbeer but have to be in the mood for it now. (I don't drink pop very much either sarah).
2. I was almost hit/runover by a crashing 747 plane. It is true. It was while I was on my mission. See: http://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=19980322-03
3. I am a "cleanhouse freak". Heidi will think that this is hillarious because my house in anything but sparkling clean but am talking about the tv show on style. I love watching a messy house transform. I think that gives me hope. I am currently in the process of organizing my house but it is excedingly difficult to have a sparkling, let alone organized house when you have two toddler hurricanes following you around. Seriously, I clean one room and here come the hurricanes, whish! The rooms are now twice as messy as they were before.
4. I don't like crispy creme donuts. Sorry, I think that they are too rich. That is great if you like them though.
5. The first cat or dog I ever remember having was Elroy. Elroy was a black and white cat that was part manx. I loved him so much, too much. I would squeeze him until he would growl and scratch me. It is funny, but I think I passed it on somehow to berry. She loves and squeezes our dog, zoey until she growls. THis reminds me of Almira from Tiny Toons (a great cartoon from the 90's, check it out).
6. I have had an avocodo shake and made one for my family as well. I loved the shake but my family thought it was, well interesting.
7. Finally... I have a master's degree in Speech Language Pathology. I know that most people know that but I have to remind myself as I am not currently practicing. But, you know, that is not entirely true. People ask me questions relating to communication quite frequently and I have made a social story for my kids and am working on one for my sister's family as well. I do miss being a practicing SLP though. But being able to be here for my girls this year has been great and they are really making great strides.
8. Okay, I know it was supposed to be seven but the last one is something that most people know about me. I used to do a two to two dance. When the clock showed 1:58, I would call that two to two and get really excited. Now, this was in my single years and mostly in high school. Now, if I was up at two to two it would not be a happy dance, I would be quite upset. I love my sleep.

There you go, seven or eight things about me that few people know and a partridge and a pair tree!

1 comment:

Sarah Cox said...

almost ran over by a crashing plane! I can't believe you never mentioned that during the 3 years of spending 2 hours a day in a car with us! That is crazy!